- You are here
- [Seoul Pass] Aqua Planet Yeosu Discount Ticket
The Best Online Store for Fans of Korea
Aqua Planet Yeosu, a state-designated marine animal rescue and treatment institute, is conducting research to preserve and reproduce marine species.
They also try to inform the public of the importance of the exterminating marine life and its impact on the ecosystem.
You can meet the international endangered class “Blue Sea Turtle” and Korean native dolphin “Beluga whale,” which can only be seen in Korea.
Enjoy your meal while looking out at the Yeosu Ocean after the tour!
• Would you like to make eye contact with cute water creatures? You can meet Beluga, Baikal seal, Phoca vitulina, Penguin, Raccoons, and so on in one place!
• A vast ocean is recreated! Marine lives from the Five Oceans have all gathered in Aqua Planet Yeosu! Try exploring the underwater tunnel, the shark water tank, and the thrilling water observatory of the 360-degree dome water tank!
• Amazon jungle experience exhibition hall with natural light! It is a unique space that filled with hot spring water tank with natural light.
There are also jellyfish zone, piranha, and blood parrot that reminds you of Amazon’s vivid jungle!
• It is full of fun! Various feeding / Ecology presentation programs
• Blue sea turtles and Beluga dolphin found only in the Aqua Planet Yeosu