[Rainbow] Rainbow Multi-strain Probiotics & Multi-Vitamin(27g)
▶ Made in: The Republic of Korea
▶ Expiration date: marked in the product
▶ Classification: Functional Food
▶ Package Quantity: (450mg x 60capsule)/set (1 Month),
▶ Oral dose: 2capsule per day(2.5billion cfu above & a proper quantity vitamin)
▶ Benefits & Features: intestinal health care, promotion of bowl movement & maintenance of physiological function(probiotics & vitamin function)
▶ Ingredient: Dietary fiber micro-coated 7 strain probiotics(L.plantarum, L.rhamnosus, L.casei, S.thermophilus, E.faecium, L.lactis, B.lactis) & 9 kinds of vitamin(A, B1, B2, B3, B6, B7, C, D, E)
▶ Take 2 capsules, and you will have probiotics and 9 kinds of vitamins at the same time
- Probiotics: 50billion CFU/2Capsule (inside 2 capsules) , 2.5billion CFU/2Capsule is guaranteed.
Provide the proliferation of lactic acid bacteria in the intestines and inhibition of harmful bacteria, and Help you with bowel movement.
- Vitamin A: Help you with visual adaptation in the dark, the formation of skin and mucous membranes, maintenance of function, and the growth and development of epithelial cells
- Vitamin B1: Carbohydrates and energy metabolism
- Vitamin B2 & B3: Energy production in the body
- Vitamin B6: Promote the use of proteins and amino acids, maintenance of blood homocysteine levels at a normal level
- Vitamin B7: necessary for fat, carbohydrate, protein metabolism and energy generation
- Vitamin C: help to maintain connective tissue, formation, and function, help you with absorption of iron, and protect cells from harmful oxygen
- Vitamin D: Promote the absorption and utilization of calcium and phosphorus, the formation and maintenance of bones, and the reduction of osteoporosis risk
- Vitamin E: protect cells from harmful oxygen
▶ Recommended for
- People with innate weak bowel function
- People who have frequent drinking and irregular eating habits
- People whose bowel movements are not smooth
- People with frequent skin troubles
- Women whose digestive function and bowel function have been weakened after excessive dieting or giving birth.
- People who are obese or on a diet.