[National Museum] Flowers and Butterflies Pattern Special Notebook
* paper, 90*170mm, 60 sheets
* Country of origin: Korea republic
* It is a great gift for foreigners because it provides an opportunity to learn
about Hawajeopdo both in Korean and English from the description on the inner cover.
* The notebook is designed based on Nam Gye-u’s Hwajeopdo (Painting of Phonies and Butterflies), a painter in the late Joseon Dynasty.
He was known as “Nam-Mr. Butterfly” for his superior expertise in butterfly painting.
* Shiny gloss finish of the painting and a red bookmark with a traditional ornament elevates the beauty of the notebook.