- You are here
- Dongdaemun City Tour Bus – Traditional Culture Course
The Best Online Store for Fans of Korea
This is a Non-Shipping Ticket. Please present your email voucher (number starting with TV) on site.
The voucher may take up to 2 business days to be sent.
Please make the reservation at least 2 days(18:00 KST) before the desired date. Operation Hours : Mon ~ Fri 9:30~18:00
Look down Seoul on “opened ceiling” Double Decker bus! Meet the new Seoul by visiting the hottest places, such as historical sites and the landmark, in Seoul on Double Decker bus.
From tour, culture, food, shopping and to other interesting features, you can experience everything in Seoul. You will be satisfied with the ride.
With a single ticket, you can enjoy unlimited rides for one day, regardless of the number of getting on or off.
• With a one-time ticket purchase, unlimited access is available for one day, regardless of the number of stops or departures.
• Since departing from the DDP, you can look around comfortably after shopping with all the shopping baggage!
• Starting with the most famous livestock market in Seoul, you can also visit special tourist attractions such as the herbal medicine market and Dongmyo. Click HERE to see all the Tourist Attractions available!
The bus stops at “Seoul Pungmul Market,” place filled with old Korean sentiment as well as big traditional markets, such as Namdaemun Market, Gwanjang Market, and Peace Market located in the center of Seoul.
2. Historical sites
The bus stops at Gyeongbok Palace / Deoksugung Palace / Unhyun Palace / Sungnyemun (Namdaemun, National Treasure No.1) / Heunginjimun (Dongdaemun, Treasure No.1) / Jongmyo (UNESCO World Heritage Site) / the Korea Historical Museum / the Palace Museum / and the Korean Folk Museum.
3. Downtown hot spots
The bus cycles Seoul Station / Insa-dong, a traditional culture street / Tapgol Park / Seoul City Hall / City Hall / the Blue House, Presidential Office / Seoul Gwanghwamun Square / Myeongdong / Dongdaemun Shopping Mall / Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP), Korea's largest clothing market / Cheonggyecheon / Jongno / Euljiro / Gwanghwamun / and other traditional markets / and historical sites of Seoul city.
• 101 Dongdaemun Design Plaza - Go 200m along the hill after getting off at Exit 1 of Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station (Line 2, 4, 5) / Go straight for 200m from Exit 8 of Dongdaemun Station (Line 1,4)
• 102 Bangsan & Jungbu Market - Red pillar next to the taxi top located 50m from Exit 8 of Euljiro 4-ga Station (Line 2)
• 103 Euljiro 3-ga - In front of Woori Bank at Exit 3 of Euljiro 3-ga Station
• 104 Euljiro 1-ga (Deoksugung Palace, Seoul Metropolitan Government) - Deoksugung Palace, City Hall: Bus stop (across the Lotte Hotel) in front of Samsung Fire Insurance building, 10m from Exit 1 of Euljiro 1-ga Station (Line 2)
• 105 Tongin Market (Cheongwadae) - Red pillar between MG Community Credit Cooperatives and Woori Bank 150m away from main entrance of Tongin Market
• 106 Sejong Center for the Performing Arts (Gwanghawmun, Gyeongbokgung Palace) - Right next to local bus station, red pillar in front of Sejong Center for the Performing Arts 200m from Exit 7 of Gwanhawmun Station (Line 5)
• 107 Seoul Tower (transfer Platform No.6) - Red pillar right in front of Exit 9-1 of Seoul Station (Line 1, 4), Platform 6 of Bus transfer Center
• 108 Sungnyemun (Gate) - Bus stop across from Bank of Korea on your one. Red pillar in front of 왕솔약국
• 109 Myeong-dong - Across Lotte Department Store, Next to Ibis Hotel 100m from Exit 6 of Euljiro 1-ga Station (Line 2)
• 110 Jonggak & the Jongno Youth Street - Exit 4 of Jonggak Station (Line 1)
• 111 Insa-dong, Unhyeongung Palace, Tapgol Park - Across from Tapgol Park, bus station in front of YBM English Academy
• 112 Jongmyo Shrine (UNESCO world Heritage & Sewoon Electronics Plaza) - Across from Jongmyo Shrine, In front of Sewoon Greenway Park
• 113 Gwangjang Market - Red pillar in front of GwangJang Market North Gate 2
• 114 Dongmyo Shrine & Dokkaebi Market - Red pillar in front of Dongmyo Wall 100m ahead of Sinseol-dong, turning around Exit 3 of Dongmyo Station (Line 6)
• 115 Seoul Folk Flea Market - Red pillar in front of IBC Hotel
• 116 Seoul Yangnyeong Market
• 117 Majang-dong Meat Market
• 118 Sindang-dong Jungang Market - Red pillar in front of Shinhan Bank 20m ahead of Exit 1 of Sindang Station (Line 2, 6)
Open All Year Round
1. Purchase the desired product and Check email voucher.
2. Visit the place freely on the day you booked.
3. Present the voucher at the ticket counter and exchange it with ticket (bracelet).
※ With a single ticket, you can enjoy unlimited rides for one day, regardless of the number of getting on or off.
Ticket exchange place: In front of Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP)
• Get off of Exit 1 of Dongdaemun History and Culture Park Station (Subway line 2, 4, 5) → Walk up the hill → Fine the ticket box
• Get off of Exit 8 of Dongdaemun Station (Subway line 1) → Find the ticket box across from Doosan Tower
1.Every Saturday, the Bus will only operate during the morning due to the protest.
2. Standing on a double-decker bus is prohibited during its operation. And since the stairway leading upstairs is pretty steep, please be careful when getting on or off the bus. The passenger shall be responsible for any physical and financial damage from its use. A passenger may make a request related to his or her safety to the driver or the tour guide during a bus ride or departure and arrival of the bus tour.
3. Bus schedule and routes are subject to change without prior notice due to protests, assemblies, events, disease control, malfunction, accident, or other company-related reasons, so, please seek help from staff before you use the service.
4. In case of a typhoon, strong wind, rain, or snow, the operation may be interrupted. Please contact us in advance to see if the bus operates.
5. If you have any questions, the most accurate and quickest way is to call through this number.
6. Bus will operate every 40 minutes.
7. The detailed bus schedule is provided in User Guide and posted at each stop. Please refer to it.
8. The bus will not stop at 'Sejong Center' every Sunday.
9. City Tour Bus operates as a free-seat rather than a arranged seating. Please board the next bus when fully occupied.
Cancellation within 20 Days after the purchase : 100% Refund
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further inquiries (Must mention your reservation number)
Q. Can Discover Seoul Pass Card holders ride the bus for free?
A. Yes. For (Dongdaemun) Seoul Sightseeing Double Decker Bus – Traditional Culture Course, Discover Seoul Pass holders may ride for free.
※ Free bus tickets are issued once and are valid for one day only.
※ Bus tickets are available for exchange at the DDP ticket booth.