- You are here
- [darakwon] Korean Grammar in Use_Beginning (Spanish ver.)
The Best Online Store for Fans of Korea
publication date : 2010-02-18 Author : Ahn Jean-myung, Lee Kyung-ah, Han Hoo-youn Book page : 376 pages Size : 188*257mm weight : 822g
This book is the culmination of educational know-how and systematic grammar organization acquired by the three authors from their experience actually teaching Korean to foreigners in the classroom. In focusing strictly on Korean grammar, this series represents a departure from most current integrated teaching materials, allowing foreign learners to more easily concentrate on grammar in their study of Korean. The authors have included real dialogues and illustrations to make the study of Korean more interesting, especially for those students who have heretofore felt Koran grammar to be difficult. Further, this series equally serves as a general Korean grammar reference that can be used by Korean language instructors both in Korea and abroad who regularly experience the difficulty of teaching Korean grammar first-hand.
• Collects the introductory grammar points normally taught in Levels 1 and 2 at most university affiliated and private language institutes.
• Makes it easy for learners to locate those grammar patterns they find the most confusing by providing comparisons of patterns similar in meaning and usage. This way, learners can not only clarify the differences between similar patterns, but also study how they are used differently depending on the situation.
• Lets the learner confirm the usage of target grammar points by illustrating how they are used in real conversation. The examples presented are not simply sentences constructed for the purpose of illustrating grammar, but rather examples of how the grammar points are actually used in real life.
• Includes special sections on particularly tricky grammar points to allow learners to acquire a more accurate and natural-sounding command of Korean. Further, by presenting a variety of grammatical patterns along with both practice exercises and graphic illustrations, learners can approach the study of Korean grammar with renewed interest.
publication date : 2010-02-18 / Author : Ahn Jean-myung, Lee Kyung-ah, Han Hoo-youn /
Book page : 376 pages / Size : 188*257mm / weight : 822g