- You are here
- Aqua Planet Jeju Ticket
The Best Online Store for Fans of Korea
This is a Non-Shipping Ticket. Please present your email voucher (number starting with TV) on site.
The voucher may take up to 2 business days to be sent.
Please make the reservation at least 2 days(18:00 KST) before the desired date. Operation Hours : Mon ~ Fri 9:30~18:00
You will be overwhelmed by the size of the main water tank, the world-class scale! Aqua Planet Jeju, where Jeju “Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak” can be seen, is a cultural complex loved by foreign tourists. Breathe with various marine creatures at the high-tech, largest Aqua auditorium in Korea :)
Marine Science is a learning experience exhibition hall, where you can observe the marine life and “Haenyeo” of Jeju Island.
A best musical performance by a professional synchronized swimming team only can be experienced at Aqua Planet Jeju.
• Times: 11:00 / 13:00 / 15:00 / 17:00
• Duration: Approximately 50 minutes
“Haenyeo,” one of the treasures of Jeju Island. You can learn and hear the story of “Haenyeo.”
• Times: 10:30 / 12:20 / 14:20 / 16:20
• Duration: Approximately 20 minutes
• Location: Ocean of Jeju (main take) (B1)
1. Purchase the desired product and Check email voucher.
2. Visit the place freely on the day you booked.
3. Present the voucher at the ticket counter, get an actual ticket, and enter.
95, Seopjikoji-ro, Seongsan-eup, Seogwipo-si, Jeju-do, Republic of Korea
On departure from Jeju International Airport
• By taxi: takes approximately 50 minutes
- Move to long-distance taxi station at the airport, and board the local taxi of Seongsan-eup.
※ Please check the fare before boarding
Everyday: 10:00 – 19:00 (Last Admission 17:50)
Open All Year Around
1. You cannot re-enter Aqua Planet Jeju.
2. To protect exhibited life and maintain the exhibition environment, pets are prohibited to enter.
3. This ticket is for FIT travelers only, and is not available to the group tours and their guides. Please note that entering will NOT be permitted when showing up with your guide at the venue. Please do not bring any guides along with you!
5. This is a Seasonal open ticket, therefore ONLY available for the specific season. Please check the schedule before purchasing.
Low Season: February, April, May, June, December
Peak Season: July, August, October
Normal Season: January, March, September, November
Cancellation within 20 Days after the purchase : 100% Refund
Please email email@example.com for further inquiries (Must mention your reservation number)
Q. Is it possible to bring in a wheelchair / baby carriage inside the exhibition halls?
A. Yes, it is possible.
Since the aisle of the Aqua Planet Jeju is wide, a wheelchair / baby carriage is available for use.
However, please fold the wheelchair or baby carriage at the food court on Basement Level 1 and keep it in the storage while watching the Ocean Arena performances.
※ Electric lift is installed in the building, so there would not be any problem watching the Ocean Arena performances. However, since the lift takes 2 ~ 3 minutes to use, please let the Aqua Planet Jeju staff know in advance of the show.
Q. How long will the tour take?
A. The estimated tour time in Aqua Planet Jeju is about 2 hours and 30 minutes, 1 hour for the Aquarium, 1 hour for the Ocean Arena performance, and 30 minutes for the Marine Science. The tour time may vary by individual.
We recommend you to take sufficient time if you want to enjoy the various performances, experience programs, and the outdoor terrace with its breathtaking view over Seongsan Ilchulbong Peak.
Q. Can I take pictures and record videos?
A. You can take pictures and video unless it is expressly posted somewhere.
However, for the safety of living creatures, flash is prohibited.
Regular Price: $42.90
Special Price $34.03