- You are here
- [Seoul Pass] Yeosu Aqua Planet Ticket
The Best Online Store for Fans of Korea
Shares the value of preserving marine life and provides the greatest pleasure attainable through the coexistence of humans and nature!
First time in Korea! The first grade endangered species 'blue sea turtle' was born!
Tip for your Aqua Planet time
View Aquarium : Don't forget feeding time
The three hungry belugas : The highlight course
Lunch with view of the Yeosu sea
Let's meet with marine animals !
From underwater tunnel, shark tanks to underwater observatory! You can enjoy these activities!
The exotic zone which reminds you of Amazon jungle !
Education Programs offered at Aqua Planet Yeosu!
How to use
1. Select date and order this ticket
2. Show your pass in MY PASS and get ticket
3. Enjoy your time
Adult : Over 19 years
Child : 36 month ~ 18 years
* Admission is free for infants under 36 month (Required certification)
Address: 61-11, Odongdo-ro, Yeosu-si
Yeosu EXPO station → walk for 15 mins
Enter the Marine Park through the 1st or 3rd door of Expo Marine Park.
※ Walk 5 ~ 10 minutes from parking lot of International Pavilion or 1st door parking lot
- Free entrance for infants under 36 month (W/ parents, one baby for one adult / Needed certification)
- The last admission is 1 hour before the closing time.
- The time needed for tours may be slightly different by individual, but it generally takes around 2 hours
- Alive museum is located in aqua planet building