- You are here
- [LANEIGE] TWO TONE LIP BAR 2g
The Best Online Store for Fans of Korea
Two different colors meet and complete Two Tone Lip Bar!
And Two Tone Shadow Bar completes professional gradation makeup with a single touch
Complete moisturized, sparkling and glamorous Two Tone Lip with new type of Two Tone Lip that has Two Tone Texture X Two Tone Color of actress’ volume lip secret.
Express high pigmentation through artistic color match and upgraded pure pigment for vibrant lip makeup
Exclusive oblique cutting by artist’s natural auto gradation
Creamy texture that is smoothly applied to lips and gives moisturized gloss
1. When you lower the button, lipstick goes up.
2. Make sure to open the lid, when lowering the button.
3. It can be easily broken, so lift the lipstick little by little.
4. Pressing too hard on lips can push the lipstick back to the container, so lightly apply the lipstick while holding the button with your thumb
Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Squalane, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polyethylene, Polyglyceryl-2 Triisostearate, Silica, Microcrystalline Wax, Mica, Polyglyceryl-2 Diisostearate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Disteardimonium Hectorite, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Diisostearyl Malate, Methicone, Fragrance
Stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist when redness, swelling, or other skin irritations occur.
Avoid applying the product on open wounds or skin inflammation.
Keep away from direct sunlight and out of reach of infants and children.
1. If the following symptoms occur after product use, stop using the product immediately and consult a dermatologist (continuous use can exacerbate the symptoms):
a) Red spots, swelling, itchiness, and other skin irritation
b) If the symptoms above occur after the application area is exposed to direct sunlight
2. Do not use on open wounds, eczema, and other skin irritations.
3. Storing and handling
a) Close the lid after every use.
b) Keep out of reach of infants and children.
c) Do not store at extreme temperatures or in an area exposed to direct sunlight.